We are using cookies to facilitate the use of our website. Cookies are small data files which help us to compare and understand how our users navigate through our website and, in this manner can improve consequently the process of navigation. The cookies we use do not store any personal data and personally-identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to delete them from your computer, block them or alert you to their installation. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, simply continue browsing the website. You may obtain further information about cookies, and their use at: www.aboutcookies.org.
The type of cookies that we use:
- Strictly necessary cookies: This cookies are necessary for the correct use of our webpage, allowing the access of sections which have safety filters. Without these cookies, many of the available services will not be operational.
- Cookies for browsing: These cookies gather information on how visitors use the website, for example pages seen, download errors, etc. This information is general and anonymous. It contains no personal details and does not collect information identifying visitors; its main purpose is to enhance the functioning of the website. When you visit our website you agree to the installation on your computer of these cookies.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable information to be recorded (such as login name, language and region) and more personal characteristics. For instance, the possibility of providing personalised content based on the information and criteria the user has given voluntarily. These cookies may also be used to record the changes made in text size, font and other aspects of the website that can be personalised. In addition, they are used to provide certain services requested, such as watching a video or posting a blog entry. The information gathered by these cookies may be anonymous and cannot track your activity on other websites. When you visit our website you agree to the installation on your computer of these cookies.
The cookies policy was last updated March, 2016.
Types of cookies
- Session Cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while users are entering the web and not recorded onto the user’s disk.
- Persistent Cookies: are a type of data which are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies can also be:
- Own: they are generated cookies by the own webpage you are visiting.
- Third-party: are cookies that are received when browsing this website, but have been generated by a third service that is hosted in it.
Purpose of the cookies
- Technical purposes: This cookies are necessary for the operation of the website. They are also called strictly necessary. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users simultaneously, the identification and accessing the system as user, etc…
- Customisation: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which he or she wants to view the website or display formats.
- Analysis and performance: Used to measure the number of visits and navigation criteria at different areas of the site anonymously.
- Advertising: They allow to implement efficiency parameters in the offered advertising on the websites.
- Behavioural advertising: They allow to implement efficiency parameters in the offered advertising on websites, based on information about the user behaviour.
Athelia.com ses the following COOKIES: Analysis cookies, in particular Google Analytics Cookies, and advertising Cookies.
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analysing the behaviour of users of the web sites that are linked. The information gathered through such cookies are used in measuring the activity of web sites, application or platform and for the profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements function data analysis how users use the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These enable the management of advertising spaces in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which adverts are shown.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Strictly necessary cookies allow you to browse the website and use its essential functions. These cookies do not collect any information about your navigation that can be used for marketing activities or to remember which pages were browsed.
|__utma||Persistent||Enable Google Analytics service to collect anonymous statistics on the use of our website.|
|__utmb||30 minutes||Enable Google Analytics service to collect anonymous statistics on the use of our website.|
|__utmc||session||Enable Google Analytics service to collect anonymous statistics on the use of our website.|
|__utmz||6 months||Enable Google Analytics service to collect anonymous statistics on the use of our website.|
How to uninstall cookies
If you want to remove the cookies stored in your browser by www.athelia.com, here you have instructions for different browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- In the Privacy section, click the button Details
- Select the web site that stores cookies and press Delete, or press Delete All to delete all cookies