0. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the web site www.athelia.com (hereinafter THE WEB), owned by ATHELIA SOLUTIONS IBERICA Ltd. (hereinafter, THE WEB SITE OWNER). Browsing the web site of THE WEB SITE OWNER implies being a user of the same and full unreserved acceptance of all the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be amended. The user undertakes to make correct use of the web site in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, usage in traffic and this Legal Notice. The user shall be liable in respect of THE WEB SITE OWNER or third parties for any damage which may be caused as a result of the non-fulfilment of such obligation.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE WEB SITE OWNER, in compliance with Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce in Spain, hereby informs you that:
Its corporate name is: AHELIA SOLUTIONS IBERICA Ltd.
Its Tax identity Code nº is: B83143522
Its registered office is at: AVENIDA DE LOS ARTESANOS 48, 28760 TRES CANTOS – MADRID, SPAIN
We provide you with various means of contacting us, which are detailed below:
Tel: +34 91 630 21 11
All notifications and communications between users and THE WEB SITE OWNER will be deemed effective to all ends when made by post or through either of the other means detailed above.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
Access to the web site and its services is unrestricted and free of change. However, THE WEB SITE OWNER subjects the use of some of the services offered on its web site to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees that any data they provide to THE WEB SITE OWNER are genuine and current, and they will be the only party liable for false or inaccurate statements they may make. The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE WEB SITE OWNER and not to use them, inter alia, for:
- Publicising contents which are unlawful, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introducing computer virus into the network or performing actions which may alter, spoil, interrupt or cause or damage to electronic documents, data or the hardware and software systems of THE WEB SITE OWNER or any third parties; or hindering access by other users to the web site and its services through the mass consumption of the computer resources through which THE WEB SITE OWNER provides its services.
- Trying to enter the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer system of THE WEB SITE OWNER or third parties, where applicable extracting information.
- Infringing any intellectual property rights, or breaching the confidentiality of the information of THE WEB SITE OWNER or any third parties.
- Impersonating any other user, the public authorities or any third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or amending the contents, unless this is with the consent of the holder of the corresponding rights or is legally permitted.
- Collecting data for advertising purposes and sending advertising of any type and communications for the purpose of sales or any other purpose of a commercial nature without any prior request or consent.
All the contents of the web site, such as, for example, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, and its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work ownership of which belongs to THE WEB SITE OWNER, and it may not be understood that any of the exploitation rights there over have been assigned to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web. In short, those users accessing this web site may view the contents and, where applicable, make private authorised copies providing the elements reproduced are not subsequently assigned to third parties, are not installed on servers connected to networks, and are not subjected to any type of exploitation.
Moreover, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any type appearing on the web site belong to THE WEB SITE OWNER, and it may not be understood that the use of or access to the same confers on the user any right there over. The distribution, amendment, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act which has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited. The insertion of a hyperlink under no circumstances implies the existence of any relations between THE WEB SITE OWNER and the owner of the web site where it is inserted, nor the acceptance and approval by THE WEB SITE OWNER of its contents or services. Those proposing to insert a hyperlink must request prior authorisation in writing from THE WEB SITE OWNER. In any case, the hyperlink will only enable access to the home page of our web site, and must refrain from giving any false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or details regarding THE WEB SITE OWNER, or from including any unlawful contents contrary to proper conduct and public order.
THE WEB SITE OWNER shall not be liable for the use each user makes of the
materials made available on this web site or for any actions they may carry out based on the same.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The content of this web site is of a general nature and merely for information purposes, with no guarantee of full access to all contents, nor that they are exhaustive, accurate, valid or current, nor of their suitability or use for any specific objective.
To the extent allowed by law, THE WEB SITE OWNER excludes any liability for damage of any nature arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the web site or lack of truth, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or up-to-date nature of the contents, or the existence of defects and vices of any type in the contents transferred, publicised, and stored which are made available and to which access has been gained through the web site or the services offered.
- The presence of any virus or other elements in the contents which might cause changes to computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
- The non-fulfilment of the law, good faith, public order, usage in traffic and this
Legal Notice as a result of the improper use of the web site. In particular, by way of example, THE WEB SITE OWNER shall not be liable for any third-party actions infringing intellectual property rights, trade secrets, the rights to honour and to personal and family privacy and self-image, or regulations on matters of unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
Furthermore, THE WEB SITE OWNER declines any liability in respect of any information found outside this web and not managed directly by our webmaster. The purpose of the links appearing in this web is exclusively to inform the user of the existence of other sources which may extend the contents offered by this web site. THE WEB SITE OWNER does not guarantee and is not liable for the functioning or accessibility of the sites linked, nor suggests, invites or recommends they be visited. Therefore, it shall also not be liable for the result obtained. THE WEB SITE OWNER shall not be liable for the insertion of hyperlinks by any third parties.
When we need to obtain information from you, we shall always ask you expressly to provide this to us voluntarily. Any data collected through the web site data collection forms or in any other way will be inserted into a file containing data of a personal nature duly registered in the General Register for the Protection of Data of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which THE WEB SITE OWNER is responsible. The company will process the data confidentially and exclusively in order to offer the services requested, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, and Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce in Spain. THE WEB SITE OWNER undertakes not to assign, sell or share the data with any third parties without your express approval.
5. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF REALIZATION OF ILLICIT CHARACTER ACTIVITIES
In the event any user or third party should consider facts or circumstances exist revealing the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the web site, they should notify THE WEB SITE OWNER, duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under their own responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
Any litigious issue concerning the web site of THE WEB SITE OWNER will be subject to Spanish law and the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
The administrative information provided through the web site does not replace the legal publicising of any laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts to be published formally in the official journals of the public authorities, which constitute the only instrument attesting to their genuine nature and content. The information available on this web site should be understood as a guideline without claiming to have legal validity.
Pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), the client/user is informed and voluntarily agrees that the personal details provided are included in a file held by ATHELIA SOLUTIONS IBERICA Ltd., which has been duly recorded in the Spanish Data Protection Agency in order to be able to provide the user with the information relating to requested products and services, and also to send related business communications. We also inform you of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition which can be exercised at the registered address of ATHELIA SOLUTIONS IBERICA Ltd., located at AVENIDA DE LOS ARTESANOS 48, 28760 TRES CANTOS – MADRID, SPAIN.
We also inform you that the personal details provided will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties, not even for safekeeping.